In 20 years, you will be more dissapointed by what you didn't do than by what you did.

CCIP certificate

At the begining I decided to follow CCIP path. Because I have already passed BSCI exam which is part of CCIP track I am going to refresh my knowledge from QoS.

Lets' remind...CCIP - Cisco Certified Internetwork Professional validates advanced knowledge and skills required to manage service provider infrastructures.

To obtain this certificate you need to pass:
642-902 - ROOUTE (or BSCI ) - PASSED
642-642 - QoS
642-661 - BGP
642-611 - MPLS

As I said before I have already pass BSCI, I also have some experience in QoS. I am going to implement QoS in our production network. Next step is BGP, is a  need in my company to set up BGP connection with out MPLS providers. I really enjoy this projects so let's get start to work.

Comments

0 Responses to "CCIP certificate"

Post a Comment

Popular Posts